GreenX by Texperts is committed to the principles of sustainable manufacturing philosophy and environmental protection standards.
Recycled Polyester, Cotton & Blends
In order to protect the ecosystem and the environment, a range of polyester & cotton yarns by using environment-friendly recycling processes. Features of these products are –
- Saves natural resources and reduces the burden on the environment.
- Polyester & cotton recycling reduces the need for landfill space & results in less pollution and energy savings.
- Energy required to make the recycled polyester is less than what is required to make the virgin polyester in the first place, so we save energy.
- Garments created from recycled polyester can be recycled again and again with no significantly difference in quality & allowing us to minimize wastage.
- Seemingly no difference quality & can be used for all applications as like virgin polyester yarn.
Dope Dyed Range
A step towards the concept of water-less dyeing. A range of dyed polyester filaments & viscose melange yarns with special features –
- Water saving upto 50% compared to the conventional dyeing/processing.
- The elimination of yarn or fabric dyeing process leads to energy saving, emission reduction and environmental protection.
- Zero Liquid Discharge: The insoluble dyes are added at very initial stage of melt spinning so no hazardous chemicals & dyes are released to the environment.
- The release of CO2 and COD is greatly reduced.
- Big lot sizes & colour consistency.
- Exceptional colour fastness properties.
- Labour friendly process.
- Cost effective-Upto 30% saving in yarn to fabric conversion cost.
Lyocell, Modal – 2nd & 3rd Generation viscose
Revolution in manufacturing process of regenerated fibre resulted into the products Lyocell & Modal with following green features –
- Environment Friendly Chemical Processing: The chemicals used in this processing method are non-toxic and much safer for humans than other traditional processing chemicals.
- Close loop process: About 99.5% of the chemicals used for manufacturing can be recycled with minimal amounts of them being released into the environment avoiding air and water pollution.
- Modal consumes less fossil energy than synthetic fibers and cotton.
- Modal is carbon neutral; the fiber does not contribute to global warming.
- Modal has a 50% higher yield per ha of land than cotton.