A textile floor covering material comfortable to walk on and offers a luxurious appearance. It is made from natural and synthetic fibers. Comes in a variety of styles, patterns, and colors. They also help to reduce noise levels and minimize heat loss through the floor.
- Light Weight
- Excellent bulk
- Excellent color fastness
- Virgin and Recycle
- Super Bright and Semi Dull Lustre
- Available with/without Heatset, Superba straight or Frieze heat set
- Doped dyed/Printable/Tricolor/space dyed
- Wall to Wall Carpets
- Area Rugs
- Automotive Carpets
- Carpet tiles
- 100% Polyester BCF yarns – 900 Den 3000 Den, 3 – 30 DPF
- 100% Nylon BCF yarns – 900 Den, 2200 Den, 3 – 36 DPF
- Multifold yarns / Plied yarns (DTY, FDY, ATY) –
- Chenille yarns Nm 0.8/1 – Nm 20/1
- 100% Polyester Spun RW yarn (Ne 12/3, Ne 12/4, Ne 14/4, Ne 10/4).
- 100% Cotton/Poly Spun RW yarn (Virgin or Re cycled) (Ne 12/3, Ne 12/4, Ne 14/4, 10/4).
- 100% Jute yarn CRT/CRX/CRM natural/dyed 6 – 38 lbs.
- Yarns with Lurex
- FDY+DTY plied yarn
- Viscose lookalike yarn
- Grindle yarn
- Wool like yarn & 100% wool based/blends
- Cotton like spun look
- Global Recycle Standard (GRS)